Job Position: Workers Compensation Liaison
Job Description: The purpose of the Workers Compensation Liaison is to communicate necessary information to inquiring insurance companies as well precertification and obtaining approval for procedures on workers compensation patients. They will assist the patient with workers compensation issues in relation to payment for services.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Comp Liaison Duties
1. Organize, invoice, and collect payment for depositions, IMEs, form completion, and second opinion visits.
2. Provide office notes and other dictation to nurse case managers and adjusters.
3. Obtain pre-certification for imaging, procedures, and surgeries as determined by individual carriers.
4. Obtain and provide all necessary documentation to physicians to prepare for depositions, IMEs, form completion, and second opinion visits.
5. Schedule and reschedule workers compensation appointments.
6. Develop relationships with nurse case managers and adjusters.
7. Market the OrthoArkansas workers compensation program through site visits, conferences, lunch
and learns, etc.
1. Must have 2 years of customer service experience
2. Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with physicians, hospitals, insurance companies and coworkers
3. 10-Key Proficient
5. Outstanding written and oral communication skills
6. Computer skills required
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the OrthoArkansas team. To apply,
please send your resume and the name of the position you are applying for to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!