Trauma & Fracture Care

Traumatic injuries are those that are sudden and can be tied to a particular instant, movement or accident. While our orthopedic specialists treat traumatic injuries and fractures, an orthopedic traumatologist is an orthopedic surgeon who has completed fellowship training in trauma.

What is a traumatologist?

OrthoArkansas traumatologists utilize state-of-the-art equipment and the latest surgical techniques to treat major trauma incurred from car wrecks, work-place accidents, sports, and more.

From small, closed-break fractures to compound injuries that damage both bones and nerves, these surgeons and other OrthoArkansas health care professionals provide immediate trauma care followed by the long-term care and therapy you may need to be fully restored to health.